"It's just for the girls, T....no boys are coming to this party."
This is what Cate tried to explain to her brother before he was taken to the Y to play basketball with Tim. I don't think he cared.
Cate got a very special invitation to Carolyn's wedding shower and we thought that a shower for Carolyn was a good reason to skip nap time, get dressed up and party with the girls.
Cate kept asking when we were going to "her" party, so I had to explain that this occasion actually had nothing to do with her. What a concept.
When we arrived, Mimi was already there helping to set up.
Auntie Jenn was there too. When we first arrived, I thought that Tim was going to have to pick Cate up and take her home for a nap.
After her usual 30 minute warm up period, Cate came alive and had fun. She wanted to help with the cake.

1 comment:
what a little party animal! =)
Post a Comment