Usually Tim takes Cate and Timmy to get their hair cut. I reluctantly did the job last week because they were looking pretty shaggy and Cate's preschool picture day was the next day. I told the woman that I wanted a long bob, just past chin length, for Cate.
I have been wanting to work on some pumpkin recipes with Cate, so we decided to make this cake, although we made the cupcake version. Timmy ended up "helping" too. He had a great time and actually did a decent job of not making a mess. By that I mean that he didn't spill the whole bowl of batter or put his whole hand in the frosting. The kitchen was a definite mess. Unfortunately between making a new cake and frosting recipe and managing Cate and Timmy at the counter, I didn't get many great pictures of these cute cupcakes.
I did get a picture of Timmy making what we call the "piggy" face. He was thoroughly enjoying his cupcake. In this eating picture of TT, I not only used my standard black and white feature, but also blurred the edges to soften the effect of disgustingness.
I think that it was at about this point that Timmy started trying to get me to re-frost his cupcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment