I love that show. We watch it all the time and it looks so easy and like so much fun. You go to a few houses, one is clearly the best, you both agree and that's it...you have a new house.
I went to Phoenix this weekend for three days (the longest I have ever been away from Cate and Timmy) to look for a house. I got back on the plane yesterday with nothing settled, nothing certain. I thought, well, I will just go back in a month or so and look again. Then the plane landed and I had a message that our house had rented to a nice family with no pets for our full asking price. Awesome news. We have less than two weeks to be out.
I am trying to think of just one task at a time and not let all of the details seep into my brain and overwhelm me.
So this morning, before our new renter came to sign the paperwork, I had two snuggle bugs. After we made breakfast, I asked Cate what she wanted to do. She said, "Could you please just get back in your bed and snuggle with me?" So I got back in with her and then Timmy and Timmy's cars and we just hung out for awhile. Then the snuggling inevitably turned to wrestling (Timmy's idea) and hide and seek (Cate's idea). Whenever you ask Timmy to give someone a kiss, he plants one right on their mouth as seen below.
So I hope that in the next few weeks I will be posting a picture of our new house...
1 comment:
Hang in there! So happy your house is rented! And when can I come to Pheonix?
Post a Comment