It has been a crazy week. It is Friday and I think that our movers/packers are finally nailed down for next week on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise known as the 11th hour. We hand over the keys Monday morning. It is taking all of my will to suppress the major freak out that threatens to bubble over.
Luckily, I have Cate and Timmy. To them it is just another week for playing, sleeping, running around and reading stories. If I were alone, I would obsess all day long over what I could be doing to prepare for the move. Instead, we play and dance to Taylor Swift and negotiate over how much juice is too much as usual.
Yesterday Auntie Jenn came over and we had strawberry cones outside after bath time. Cate danced on the back step and Timmy managed his cone all on his own for the first time (i.e. he didn't try to eat it from the bottom up). Tim is on his way home from Phoenix as I type for what will be our last weekend in our house. I'm sure that C&T won't let us make it all about work and moving.
3 comments:
you're almost here!!!! i'll pray that God gives you his PEACE through all of the craziness. sending love from phoenix!
I know that moving freak out all too well!! Hang in there! Praise God for your sweet little ones to help you keep things in perspective. And what great neighbors you have waiting for you in Phoenix :)
I am praying for you! I hope you are flying with the two little ones though...
Post a Comment