Being able to go outside and play makes such a huge difference in our lives right now. We walked the dog in the park, went to the playground, played basketball, did bubbles, colored and rode on "bikes." It was sunny but not too hot. Perfect in my estimation. Of course Timmy is wearing Cate's rainbow sunglasses instead of his own and the grass is about as tall as Timmy is, but oh well. Tim is not here and I don't cut grass. I haven't done it up until now and I don't plan to start. A neighborhood boy is coming this afternoon. He might need a machete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's the Laurie I know! (I don't cut grass either ... but Matt is kind of a mow-hog.)
Did you ever succeed in de-pacifying Cate? Matt clipped one of Jordan's paci's this weekend and he was crushed. A few moments later he smacked into the corner of our table, so we gave him a frozen paci. :)
Yeah... I don't even know how to start the lawn mower. But hang in there. This won't last forever. I am praying for you!
Post a Comment