Things are kind of crazy around here right now. Our house is on the market, Tim is commuting back and forth between here and Phoenix, we are going on vacation next week, and oh yeah, did I mention that our house is on the market and we are still letting Cate and Timmy live in it? That situation is bound to bring out some bad behavior in me.
In the middle of all of that, we had a nice, restful Easter. Tim was home for the long weekend. We went to a great Easter morning service, had dinner at my parents' house with the Beneshes and got to show Cate and Timmy how much fun an egg hunt can be.
It wasn't our most organized Easter. I used my Amazon Prime membership with two day shipping to fill Cate and Timmy's Easter baskets a few days before Easter. I woke up Easter morning and realized that I had given no thought to what I would wear and Timmy's clothes were really too big on him. We tried to take a family picture before dinner but Cate was crying/mad because Tim tried to perch her in the magnolia tree which she did not appreciate.
I wonder what our Easter pictures will look like next year. I doubt that we will be as bundled up as we were this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment