I ended my last post hoping that I would have something interesting/exciting to report in the near future. I know that looking at this picture of C&T in their pajamas does not look like much progress, but at our house, this is HUGE progress. Cate and Timmy spent quite a bit of time playing together without me this morning! The stars must have aligned because Cate felt like reading books to T and he complied. She got him a blanket and sat and read him board books. Then they moved on to their new playhouse. Cate always pretends that it is a train and that she is going downtown to see her "fwiends." After that they played with their little dollhouse and with the Thomas train set. Of course there was some yelling involved when Timmy didn't follow Cate's plans, but this is the best they've ever done playing together.
I didn't take many pictures because I didn't want to break the spell, but the fact that I could get a few things done around the house while they were both awake is revolutionary around here. Let's hope that this is the beginning of a trend!
1 comment:
brother/sister love! so sweet!!
Post a Comment