Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sometimes it's so good....

....that you just have to lick the plate.



Timmy does, anyway. This morning Cate requested banana cinnamon french toast, so I got out my awesome, foldaway electric griddle and whipped some up. I hadn't planned to make anything exciting for breakfast because we needed to get to open gym so that Timmy could run around, but Cate really wanted french toast and I was feeling flexible since they both slept until 8:30 this morning.





After I hosed Timmy off, we raced down the street to open gym and Timmy played basketball the entire time. The only problem is that he is not content to use the small hoops, he wants to use the adult sized hoops, so I have to hoist him up and help him to shoot the ball. Cate brought her bitty baby, Maggie, to open gym but agreed to let her take a nap in Mimi's office while she ran around. I am hoping to have something besides Timmy's messy face to report sometime soon, but we have all been sick since Christmas and we have not done much lately. Let's hope that February is a healthier month around here!

No comments: