Cate is getting older and wiser now so this morning, while Timmy slept, I thought that I could get away with taking a quick (really quick) shower. I set her up at the bathroom sink to brush her teeth and play with the water. She stood there happily brushing, saying "choo choo" because of her Thomas the Train toothpaste for just about the whole time. I had just about rinsed all of the conditioner out of my hair when I heard, "Buh Byeee" and the door opened. So, conditioner or not, my shower was over, but I was too late. This is what I found...
She looked up at me and said, "Hi mama hi. Cookies?" Anything that she deems a treat is a cookie and because she never eats Rice Krispies, they must seem interesting to her. Oh well, at least they are easy to clean up.
1 comment:
oh, i love this little narrative. you're such a good mommy, laurie. =)
Post a Comment