Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Portraits and Easter Sunday

We don't have portraits done of Cate and Timmy very often, but I really wanted to get one done of them together now that Timmy is 6 months old. Although we got great shots of each of them, I am not thrilled with the one of both of them together because by the time Cate decided to cooperate, Timmy had had enough of smiling. He was hungry and ready to be done. Oh well. It is very hard to find a time of day when a 21 month old and a 6 month old are both awake, in a good mood and fed.

This is the best of both of them.


My handsome little T. Timmy wears pajamas most of the time, so it was so much fun to see him all dressed up in his little man clothes.


Doesn't she look angelic? If I told you what was going on behind the scenes, you wouldn't think so.

Cate did not want to sit in this nice, white chair. She kept trying to drag over a red velvet chair. Not very festive for Easter!





We had a nice Easter weekend. I was off on Good Friday, so Cate, Timmy and I hung out at the playground in the morning and out in the back yard in the afternoon since the weather was so nice. We got to go to the Stettner's house on Sat. night for dinner and bunny cake decorating with the little girls and then on Sunday we just relaxed after church and a big meal at Mimi and Pop's house.

After Cate got up from her nap, she followed a trail of plastic eggs to find her Easter basket. The picture below is blurry, but she loved picking up all of the eggs and finding her basket which was full of crayons, coloring/sticker books and paint with water books.