We have had pretty nice weather this week for my Spring Break. We've been able to go for walks and go to the playground every day. We got out a little stroller for Cate's baby and she now insists on pushing it around the block instead of riding in the double stroller herself. She actually makes it really far...all the way around the block...but it makes it hard for me to take the dog, Timmy and walk along with Cate and her baby, so I have to wait until someone can go with me. The upside is that with all of that fresh air and exercise, she's been going to bed right after Timmy at about 6:45!
Timmy got to take his first ride on the swings. He sat and enjoyed the scenery but wasn't quite sure what to think. He was a little bit worn out from his dr. appt. the day before where he got his 6mo shots. He is still in the 95% for height! Clearly, he is taking after Tim!
This morning, my mom went with me to have their picture taken for Easter. I really haven't done many professional pictures at all but every once in a while it is nice. I will post some of those soon...they came out so cute and I bought WAY too many but it was worth it. I don't know how people do that every few months. I had my mom with me and I'm still ready for a nap after all of the baby wrangling, changing and smiling like a fool to get them to cooperate!
1 comment:
Wow! Your kids go to bed by 6:45? What time do they get up in the morning? JEALOUS!
Post a Comment