Friday, June 12, 2009

New Toys

After Cate's morning nap, we packed up her lunch and headed out with Grammy to a friend's garage sale.  Before I had Cate, I wouldn't even notice the signs for garage sales that are on every corner in the summer.  Now, I understand why people like them so much.  There's always the chance to find a new toy to entertain a little one for just a few dollars.  So we headed out to look for something new for Cate to play with and some clothes for baby boy.  We found a bunch of great stuff.   Here are a few pictures of Cate with her new musical mirror in the backyard.  It plays music continuously and she just bopped up and down and moved her head to the beat.  She was also fascinated to look in the big mirror and wave to herself, saying over and over, "Baby, baby".









2 comments:

Taylor W said...

Don't you love new toys? I love there being something new for entertainment. Her big birthday is coming up! Happy Birthday Cate!

Vive...rie...ama said...

I love garage sales!:) Wait until you get into the resales that churches have- do you remember I used to take sick days for those!!??:)