The weather has not been summery at all this week, but it has still been a great week of doing what we want, when we want. So far this week, after breakfast, Cate and I have been taking Zeke for his first walk of the day in the park. This morning, it was drizzling a bit, so I was kind of dragging my feet, waiting for it to clear up to take her out.
Here they are, just waiting, hoping to get out. Cate is just sitting there saying, "Gum, Gum" over and over. That seems to be her interpretation of "Dog"
So proud of her standing abilities.
Now she decides to crawl toward me to speed things along...she cracks me up when she crawls because she lifts her arms really high when she's on a mission. She also stopped to work on unfolding her outside blanket that she played happily on yesterday for such a long time.
How can I say no to that sad, teething little face?
We got our raincoats on and braved the morning drizzle. I can imagine people who saw us walk by might have had something to say about me taking her out in the (very) slight rain, but oh well. You can only play with blocks on the floor for so long, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment