We are still waiting for Spring around here. Impatiently waiting. We are sick of being cooped up in the house.
Earlier this week, Mimi brought over a HUGE bottle of bubbles. Cate and Timmy loved those and we played outside for a little bit. Timmy is still at the age though where he refuses to keep mittens on, so his little hands were red and freezing really fast.
Today we met my friend Jamie and her two little boys at an indoor play area which had inflatable slides and tunnels. I wish I could have taken pictures while we were there because Cate and Timmy loved it. I was busy though. Timmy wants to do everything that Cate does but he isn't quite big enough yet, so that means I have to climb up these bouncy, inflatable mountains and go down the slides and climb through the tunnels. Tim snuck out of work for a few minutes to come and see them play. He doesn't like to miss anything fun that they do for the first time.
Snow is in the forecast for the weekend, so I guess I'll hope for better weather next week....
1 comment:
I can't believe it is still snowing there! Amazing!
Post a Comment