I know that many of you are wondering why we haven't bothered to trim Cate's hair up until this point. There are several reasons. Primary among them are that I knew Cate would scream and cry when getting her hair cut (she did), and we made several appointments earlier this fall and she kept napping through them.
So her hair is a cute little bob (although I told the woman that I really wanted it longer than a bob). I think it really looks cute though and Cate likes to admire herself in the mirror. We went to a place that specialized in cutting children's hair but the woman who cut Cate's hair did not have much patience for her crying. I'm not sure we'll be going back there, but I'm glad that her hair looks nice and neat.
1 comment:
how cute is little cate? love her--and her haircut. =) hugs from auntie sari
Post a Comment