Thursday, May 27, 2010

Strawberry Ice Cream

This afternoon we decided to give Cate a special treat of a strawberry ice cream cone. She sat happily for about 30 minutes just eating it, talking about cars and buses, reminding me that she had a bee in her room the other night and dada got it (not in so many words, of course!), and venturing down the lawn toward the sidewalk. The girl loves her ice cream!



Timmy was about to go to bed, so Cate was trying to make him laugh and give him kisses. They were being so cute but of course, this is the best shot I got. Cate was trying to pick him up to carry him to bed...
If you look closely, you can see his two bottom teeth!

2 comments:

roduns said...

Timmy is dreamy! And Cate is making me want a strawberry ice cream cone.

Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend.

Vive...rie...ama said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I can't believe how big Timmy is. I think he looks like his mama!!!