Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer is Almost Here!

Since we are planning on spending a lot of time outside this summer, I decided to look for some outdoor toys at neighborhood garage sales this weekend. For baby and kid stuff that is going to be kept outside, you can't go wrong! I've been looking for a jumperoo for Timmy because he likes to be on the move, but I need him to be confined somewhere so that I can chase his sister! I found the jumperoo and a few other fun toys for our outdoor collection and while Cate and Timmy slept, we got them cleaned and ready. Cate was very excited to play with her new croquet set and drum full of musical instruments when she woke up. Timmy was happy jumping around for quite awhile. Next on the list: get the patio furniture (for big people) out of the shed!






No comments: