Friday, April 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Easter

We are very excited about Cate's very first Easter.  Her dress and new Easter basket are all ready to go and Grammy has been singing, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" every chance she gets.  I would sing it too, but like most children's songs, I only know about 3 words.  I need to work on that.  I did think that I was very organized this morning to get the eggs hard boiled for Cate's basket until Tim pointed out that I boiled brown eggs and that the color probably won't take.  Too bad I already boiled 12 of them.  Here are a few pictures of Cate coming out of the tub last night.  I look like I'm ready for bed in them, but Cate looks so cute that I had to post them anyway!





After uploading the pictures, I see that these are from 2 different nights as she has 2 different towels.  By the way, these are my favorite towels.  Once Cate was past the newborn stage, those Carter's towels were really not big enough or thick enough.  I kept looking at the hooded towels in the Pottery Barn Catalog but couldn't quite bring myself to spend the big bucks on a towel.  My friend Jamie told me about these towels from Kohl's.  They have tons of cute designs, have matching washcloths and are about $12.  


1 comment:

Buck and Jess! said...

Hey we have these two towels too--and a lady bug and a ducky :) You should swing by my blog, I think I've got similar pictures on there somewhere :) twoplusfourequalsfamily.blogspot.com