Cate's 8 month birthday was Tuesday. Here's a picture I took of her in her exersaucer. We call this her "office" because she will stay in there forever and just goes from one task to the next. Her tongue seems to be permanently stuck out; I think she might be getting a tooth.
Then today, Wednesday, we took Cate to the playground that is right outside our back gate for her first ride on the swings. She LOVED it! When Tim pushed her for the first time, she got this huge smile on her face and laughed. I think she's going to like roller coasters. She loves it when Tim throws her up in the air and is wild with her. Here are some pictures from the unseasonably warm afternoon...and by that I mean that it might have been above 35 degrees.
2 comments:
She is ADORABLE!!!:) Isn't the exersaucer the best invention ever?? Aaah, the ability to cook dinner, do laundry, and know your baby is entertained:).
When are you going to have new updates? Seriously!
Post a Comment