Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!

Spring Break is finally here!  That means I actually have time to update Cate's blog, take some pictures and hang out all day with Cate!  She had her 9 month check up today and was 21lbs 8oz.  Now she's only in the 9oth percentile instead of off the charts!  Here are a few pictures of her in her St. Patrick's day outfit from Grammy and Pop.  You'll have to excuse the drool, her top teeth must be about to appear and she's a constant drool machine.  This past weekend we picked out her Easter dress and her Easter basket, so hopefully I'll get those pictures up in a somewhat timely fashion.  Oh well, summer's around the corner, then I can blog again without pesky things like a job taking up my time!







1 comment:

ej knits said...

She is adorable! I love the color of her eyes in that green outfit. And her little round belly - so precious! :)