Sunday, December 14, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

This morning we took Cate to her first "Breakfast" with Santa.  Really we just snuck in and took a bunch of pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus.  Cate is probably not old enough to be afraid, but as you can see below, she definitely checked this Santa character out!  Santa's belly may shake like a bowl full of jelly, but I think Cate has him beat in the chubby cheek department!




She did give us a few smiles after that, but she wasn't in the best mood.  Of course, it was her first time wearing tights and that can make even the happiest girl a bit cranky.

We took a few pictures of the three of us and then a bunch of Cate in front of the tree at home, but those are going on the Christmas cards, so I don't want to post them here yet.  If I do, I won't have the motivation to address the cards!  Cate has also been getting into the Christmas spirit by lounging around in her new reindeer pajamas.


3 comments:

Taylor W said...

SO CUTE!

ej knits said...

Love that little munchkin! What a doll. :)

roduns said...

She is getting so big! Love those cheeks!