It's looking good, right?
Hmmm...second bite doesn't taste so good...
What was I thinking?!!!! I hate these!
Oh, I REALLY hate these!
As you can see, so far, Cate is not a fan of her veggies. I have some sweet potato pictures that tell just about the same tale. She really doesn't like her cereal either. I think that she would like to stick to a liquid diet for now. I guess we'll keep trying. It's kind of funny because in all of the pictures where she has orange carrots or sweet potatoes on her face, her hair looks kind of red. The jury's still out on her hair. I think it's going to be kind of light though.
2 comments:
Totally Hilarious!
This is so funny!!! It's like you've given them chalk to eat or something... Gabe totally gags and is borderline offended at me for giving him new/weird stuff. Oh well...
Post a Comment