Friday, April 8, 2011

Sleepover

Ok, so we're not ready for a sleepover but at least Timmy can finally sit on Cate's bed with us while we read books before nap time. He used to just climb around and drive us crazy but now he loves to look at books and will actually sit still to talk about them.

This bed was actually the scene of quite a bit of drama this morning. Cate was awake, but still just lying in bed. All of a sudden she started shrieking. I knew by the tone of the shriek that she was really scared so I went running to her room. She was yelling, "There's 'someping' in my bed!" I got her out and found a GIANT bee just walking around in her sheets. I'm not sure where a huge bee comes from at this time of year, but both Cate and the dog were crying while I tried to kill it with a recent issue of "Real Simple". It was a feisty bee. I tried to explain to her that in the future, if there is a bug in her bed, she is allowed to get out on her own.


1 comment:

roduns said...

I wanted to commend you on your choice of mags for killing bees - those Real Simple mags are hefty! :)