This is what Cate looks like about 20 hrs a day. It is all I can do to get her out of her favorite pink pajamas. She only wants her "pinks," no other jammies will do. These pajamas that Cate finds so cozy that she wants to live in them, were $7.99 at Marshalls. I ended up picking up a second pair because they make her so happy and sometimes they need to get washed.
The other day, she got her sleeves wet washing her hands and she told me that she would need her other pinks before her nap. Yes, she insists on changing back into them for nap time. I told her that I thought both sets were in the wash and that she would have to settle for her pink owl pajamas. When I opened her drawer and she saw the second pair of pinks in there, clean and folded, she said, "Oooh mommy. These are warm, right? I want my pinks, please." Crisis averted.
We are getting ready to switch her into a big girl bed, so I am in the process of picking out new bedding, etc. for her room. It will be pink, of course, so I can't wait to see her reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment