What should you do after you finish racing around to put the house together for Dan, Jamie and Norah to visit? You should not give Timmy spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I was so proud of myself for making (turkey) meatballs, but Timmy made what is quite possibly his biggest mess yet...and that is no small feat. These are not the most disgusting pictures, but no one really wants to see that.
He thoroughly enjoyed his dinner but he was such a mess that he was stripped at the table and bathed in the kitchen sink. I had to change the water out twice because he was just covered in sauce but don't worry because Cate was there helping, telling Timmy, "T, TT it's ok, it's a wawa (water)."
2 comments:
look @ that GRIN! i love it!
So fun! I wish Hazel ate half that well... it's a struggle in the high chair every meal. Any tips you can pass along? :)
~erin
Post a Comment