We are so excited to go to the pool with Cate and Timmy this summer, but actually getting there can be a bit of a challenge. The "free swim" hours aren't the best for naptime/eating time and I am not sure that I can handle Cate and Timmy at the pool alone when neither of them is at all self sufficient.
So tonight, Tim raced home from Milwaukee so that he could take Cate on a special late night (until 7:30) swim. She took a great 3 hour nap today so she was up for a little extra activity. Having been briefly to the pool on Fathers' Day, Cate was more than happy to get her swimsuit on and knew that she had to wear her crocs because her feet would be "ackies" from the water afterwards. I hope that the four of us will get a chance to go this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment