Uncle Dennis and Aunt Nadia sent us a Flip video camera for Christmas which was such a great gift. They are so easy to use. This is my first video upload because I tend to make the videos too long and then blogger won't let me upload them. I need to work on my editing skills but we have been using the camera a lot. I also need to work on remembering not to talk while I'm taking the video because it is really annoying to listen to your own voice!
Ok...after publishing this post, I can see that the video keeps stopping and it is really grainy. Any tips for uploading video from anyone out there?
2 comments:
The video looked great! Not grainy or stoppy at all. So cute, and I loved hearing your voice. :) (I agree though - hearing one's own voice on video is gross). -- Erin :)
Laurie, it is a great video! Please do more. There is a learning curve but they are fun to have.
Post a Comment