Monday, December 28, 2009

A new look, a new name

I have finally started working on the much needed changes to this blog. I mean really, Timmy is 3 months old; he is sick of living in Cate's pink world. I'm not sure that I'm really happy with this new layout but it will have to do for the moment. I decided to keep the web address the same for the sake of simplicity, but change the title of the blog to include Timmy.

When I started this blog when Cate was born, I wondered whether or not I would keep it updated. I have found though that this is the easiest way for me to keep track of milestones and now that I have two babies, I really do not have time to keep up with a baby book...or two. I am hoping to periodically have this blog printed into some sort of book (on my long list of things to do) so that Cate and Timmy can look through it someday and not only see all of the pictures we took of them, but be able to read our thoughts on the events pictured. Thanks for reading with us!

No comments: