Timmy gave us his first smile about a week and a half ago at 7.5 weeks, but this is the first time I have been able to capture it. He slept well last night, about 7 hrs in a row, so he was in a great mood this morning. Cate thought that he was hilarious and kept "asking" to hold him. We let her hold him in her rocking chair and she just kissed him over and over and kept saying "Teeee Teeeee" which is her nickname for him and any other baby or doll that she sees.
At first, I didn't think that Cate and Timmy looked alike at all, but now that he is more expressive and a bit more filled out, I see glimpses of Cate in him every now and then. The last picture is of Cate at about 2 months. I can see similarities in their profiles although hers is still a lot chubbier than Timmy's!
2 comments:
Yep! I can see it! Cate and Timmy are siblings! :)
What a cutie! They really do look alike in those last two pics. We are getting ready to head out to Chicago in a few hours so I will call you when we land. Let's plan on getting together early this week. I can't wait to meet little Timmy!
Post a Comment