Timmy is two weeks old today! I had started to think that he was settling into a good sleep pattern...just waking up around 2am to eat, but last night he woke up at 2 and stayed up until 6. Hopefully tonight will be better! Here are just a few pictures of the last few days. Timmy spends most of his days bundled up, sleeping in his basinet or swing, so I don't have very many good pictures of him yet. He's wide awake in the middle of the night, but I'm not really in the mood to get the camera out then!
Cate likes to say, "Hi hi hi" to Timmy when she sees him but also likes to give him a (really hard) pat on the head and push his swing...really hard. She is definitely displaying some signs of jealousy and is having some trouble adjusting to having to share mommy and daddy. Luckily, we have lots of help from Grammy, Pop and Grandma to ease the transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment