Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cate's First Trip!

We had our first big plane trip this past weekend to see my cousin, Joseph, get married in Baltimore and to visit our friends Mandi and Grey in DC and Suzanne and Mathias, who were in town for the week.  Cate did great on both plane rides, sleeping the whole time, but we had a few rough nights in the hotel.  All in all it was great to see everyone and it was so much fun introducing Cate to friends and family.  She also got to meet one of her boyfriends, John Patrick, who is Mandi and Grey's baby and is just a few weeks younger than Cate.  I realized that we didn't take any pictures of them together, but we have another chance this week while they're in Chicago visiting.
I'll post a few pictures below and the rest are in the slide shows.  I think that you can view all of the albums on Google's Picasa website.



1 comment:

ej knits said...

You guys are awesome! Good for you for taking your little gal out on the town. The cutest family you have!! :)