I'm trying to get my act together to post pictures of Cate on a regular basis. After all, she is doing many different and genius things every day as a five week old! She was born on June 24th, 2008 at 2:04 pm and weighed in at 8lbs, 6oz. As of her one month visit, she already weighs 11lbs, 2oz!
Here are some of her first pictures.
3 comments:
Love the blog!:) She is the sweetest little baby- and already so big. It was so nice to see you- we'll have to get together again before you start school. I hope she's figured out her days and nights and let's her mommy sleep:). Congrats on the cutest little girl!!!
Yes, I just spelled lets with an apostrophe. What a dork. I guess having Vivi hanging on my leg while I stand and eat breakfast and type isn't the best combo for brilliant spelling:).
Yay - I love blogs! Especially if it will involve you and baby Cate. Can't wait for your next post! Although we won't have internet at our new house until 9/8 so I'll read sporadically until then. Love you and baby too! :)
Post a Comment